Monday, January 14, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Sorry about the lack of posts this weekend, still no internet. So, we are babysitting my sister's cat for at least three years while she is in Hawaii. She is really a cutie pie. Midnight is slowly starting to tolerate her, although I still hear random hisses and catch her swatting the new kitty every now and then. Leia has a new cat to chase around the house, although Leia thinks she is just playing. The major downside the the deal is that new kitty is not fixed and she happens to be in heat right now. Heather, if you are reading this, Missy is definitely in heat, and I can definitely tell. She has the most pitiful cry/moan in the middle of the night, although you should take more pity on me than her. Other than that small little thing she is adorable and very loving, and I don't know if we can give her back in three years.



No comments: