Saturday, November 29, 2008

TTV and a Winner!!!

flower_TTV


The hubby got my a Kodak Duaflex IV for passing my qualifiers. I am still getting used to shooting through it, but it is so much fun. If you want to learn more about shooting "Through the Viewfinder", here are some places to check out:
Russ Morris Tutorial
Flickr TTV Group
TTV Blog (not updated recently)
Kodak

Be careful, it is somewhat addicting. Now I need it to stop being cold so I can go outside and take some pictures, brrrr.


And now, for the winners of the Pay it Forward Contest.

Sarah
Congratulations Sarah!!! Email me your address and I will send you your present as soon as I get home.

Heather, I was going to send you something anyways, haha.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations to Sarah!! I really enjoyed reading her blog!!

Anonymous said...

thanks! you told me to so i did! :) love ya

S.Wells said...

lol yay! :) I'm a winner!