Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree

The hubby and I bought our first real Christmas Tree this year. In the past we settled for our little 3 foot fake tree since we always go to Ohio for Christmas. This year we wanted the smell of pine in the house and a place to fit our expanding collection of ornaments. After searching for a couple hours we finally settled on the $15 tree at Lowes (If we had time we would have driven to my beautiful friend's house in Wisconsin and cut down our own tree, stupid time).

This tree hates me. It hates me so much that it makes my skin itch every time I touch it and I get little bumps all over my hands. Wait till I'm done with it, though. I'll show it who's boss. It can't stop me from putting more decorations on it and covering it with ribbon and tinsel. Ha, I win!

Next step, clean the house and shred all of the junk mail so that I have more surface space to put the rest of my decorations. Check back on December 20th for my version of Christmas Crazy in photographs. If you want to join in on the fun click the button below.

1 comment:

Damama T said...

I miss having a real tree. I don't miss the mess, though! LOL!

Yours is beautiful.

TTFN!