Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Marine and His Girl

My baby sister married a marine 4 years ago. I couldn't be happier with who she picked. I trust him with her and love him like a brother.

He is headed to Afghanistan in March for his third tour of duty. We all worry about him when he is gone, but no one more than my sister. I wish there was something I could do for her during that time, but there is no way I could know what she is feeling. All I can do is be there for her and give her what she needs. One of the things is pictures of the two of them together. I can do that!

Notice that thin figure and long legs she has? Yeah, I don't have those. More proof that she was adopted, haha.





More to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me wanna cry! :( Thanks for bein a great sis! I <3 you! Move closer to meeeeee!