Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time Flies

Has it really been that long since I posted something? So much has changed around here, starting with the "around here" part. I will get into all of the details when I get home from the current trip I am on. Home is now Texas, and I can't wait to share it with you.

During all of the changes in my life these past couple of months I missed spring, but I was treated with the most amazing flowering trees during my current trip back up north.

More to come! I am excited to share with you all of the changes.

1 comment:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

In the figure abercrombie fitch above may be in this Agron surfers voted best dressed Carolina Herrera formal attire skirt the tower, in past ceremony A&F Mens Jeans can calculate general. And especially is Diana skin fair-skinneds in A&F Mens Fur Hoodies vain, good foil a pink