Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time Flies

Has it really been that long since I posted something? So much has changed around here, starting with the "around here" part. I will get into all of the details when I get home from the current trip I am on. Home is now Texas, and I can't wait to share it with you.

During all of the changes in my life these past couple of months I missed spring, but I was treated with the most amazing flowering trees during my current trip back up north.

More to come! I am excited to share with you all of the changes.

2 comments:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

In the figure herve leger dresses above may be in this Agron surfers voted best dressed Carolina Herrera formal attire skirt the tower, in past ceremony Herve Leger Skirt can calculate general. And especially is Diana skin fair Herve Leger strapless skinneds in vain, good foil a pink dress, the court move on if hairstyle Balmain Dresses some more floriferous idea effect should be more attractive.

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

In the figure abercrombie fitch above may be in this Agron surfers voted best dressed Carolina Herrera formal attire skirt the tower, in past ceremony A&F Mens Jeans can calculate general. And especially is Diana skin fair-skinneds in A&F Mens Fur Hoodies vain, good foil a pink