Thursday, January 19, 2012

India: Day 2

Editing these photos I have come to realize that I need to hand my camera off to other people more often. There are very few pictures of myself in any of these. I swear I actually did go to India.


Our drive from Agra to Jaipur started with some very heavy fog. Oh my god we are all going to die fog. I'm thankful our drivers figured out where the road was and somehow figured out which way they were going. I'm also grateful we didn't hit any of the crazy people walking in the road.

Highlights of the day:
- Riding jeeps to the Amber Fort
- Riding camels, mine was called Johnny
- Jal Mahal (Water Palace): We didn't go inside but it was beautiful to look at
- Watching the locals make rugs by hand and hand stamp table clothes using wooden blocks























No comments: