Saturday, January 26, 2008

Constructive Criticism


Shot at F11 and 1/3 shutter speed

After two games of bowling everyone ended up back at our house playing Wii. I have to admit, I am much better at Wii bowling than real bowling. I think I had the worst score ever in my second game. But, this post is not about my bowling skills, it is about opening myself up to constructive criticism. I will be the first one to admit that this isn't my best shot, it's not even close. Bowling alley lighting is horrible, there are kids running around everywhere. To get a descent shot you have to get in someones way. It wasn't the best conditions.

So, I'm curious to see if anyone has any bowling alley photo shoot advise, or show me your bowling alley pictures. Let me know what I could have done differently, what settings would have made the shot better, etc. I'm here to learn, so let me hear it (nicely of course). If you don't have any advise I would love to hear your favorite bowling alley memory.

No comments: