Friday, January 25, 2008

A Dash of Spring

I have decided that I am done with this winter crap. I am sick of always being cold. I am sick of bundling up. I just want to wear t-shirts and flip flops again. I am sitting in my office, the temperature is turned up as high as I can get it to go, the bottom of my pants are wet from the snow, and I am freezing. Can't it just be spring already. I want to see pretty flowers and enjoy the sun on my face. Unfortunately, it is still January and in Chicago that means we have at least three more months of cold. Cabin fever has set in, so watch out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 more months of winter if you are lucky. It might blizzard in June. You know, I was thinking about ya'll yesterday while I was bike riding with Nicky and we were both in our flip flops and feeding the ducks...just trying to convince you a little more to move down here...

Kim said...

not fair, trust me, i would move right now if I could