Sunday, June 1, 2008

Camera Critters



Camera Critters




I found this fun meme, and since I have plenty of critters around this house I thought I would join in. It gives me an excuse to post pictures of my babies.

I took this picture of Midnight this morning. She was enjoying the great taste of my plants, naughty kitty. The way the light hit made the plant reflect off of her eye, making it super green.



And here is the proof of her misdeeds (see the grass hanging out of her mouth). Doesn't she look silly with her tongue hanging out like that.

9 comments:

i beati said...

coolness!! sandy have a special week. sk

Rhea said...

Midnight is so dark! Very aptly named. lol Those green eyes are spectacular! I love naughty kitties, and you sure did catch her eating a plant. lol

Great Camera Critters post!

Rhea said...

BTW, I just saw from your profile that you're studying plantery sciences. That's soo cool! My 11 year old is so into space and planets and such right now. He has several galaxy photos on his wall (can't remember the names at this moment though). What planet is that in your profile pic?

Dianne said...

her little red tongue is adorable. If she closed her eyes and her mouth she'd be almost invisible.

ratmammy said...

wow, interesting photo... it's almost eerie how he looks against the grass...

Daryl said...

Pretty kitty...

:-Daryl

Teena in Toronto said...

She looks very naughty indeed! Ha!

I played too :)

Misty DawnS said...

Midnight is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE how her eyes stand out in the first pic! GREAT CC post.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh being that she is so black i first thought it to be a panther, Look at that red tongue.Those eyes too, Great shot