Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ABC Wednesday: "C"


I went canoing with a couple of crazies a few weeks ago. Before we even got into our canoes another older couple fell out of theirs. The sad part is that no one saw them, so we only have the image of them in the river to laugh at in our heads and no story of how the event occurred.

This particular trip was a dragonfly watching trip. We saw loads of ebony green butts and amber winged thingy majigs. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera for fear of dropping it in the river, but the memory is all I need.

Mom, Grandma, Aunt Rhonda :) Crazies

For more crazy C pictures head on over to Mrs. Nesbitt's or the ABC Wednesday site.

Both images where given an aged look with blue and yellow overlays.
___________________________________________________________________

12 comments:

Texas Travelers said...

Now I am drooling to see the dragonflies.

Nice bunch of Crazies.
Good looking gals.
Just stating the facts mame.

Is that a star I see on that toe?

Our "C" is Here.
Come visit,
Troy and Martha

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great adventure for all you ladies! Canoeing is fun...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. The one with the canoe is so dramatic. I love it!

My C post is HERE. Please stop by if you have some time. It will be very much appreciated. Happy Wednesday!

Leslie: said...

I'd love to try canoeing but am so afraid I'll end up in the drink like that older couple did and have everyone else laugh at me! Oh well...what the h*ll...I'll go - LOL

Patty said...

Looks like fun. I haven't been in a cannoe, but I have been rafting.

Unknown said...

I love canoeing - not something I've done for a few years though!!

Lovely pics.

Gary
Bodge's Bulletin

mrsnesbitt said...

I have never been in a canoe, but I have been in a rowing boat. Jon was rowing and we were heading for the nettles. Ofcourse I was hysterical with laughter and I do have a very loud laugh. What is it about people falling in and laughter?

Bear Naked said...

My son in law made his own canoe with the help of a few other fellows.
It is a beautiful masterpiece.
Now my husband wants to make one also.

Bear((( )))

Jane Hards Photography said...

The last time I went out in a canoe, I ended up in the lake! Geat post. Still after dragonflies to photograph but none about.

Tom said...

Well done, not a C that I would have thought of. Glad you had a great time and a good laugh.

Lynette said...

Fab ABC Wednesday post, photo and story!

chanpheng said...

Canoes and Crazies - very nice. I used to love canoeing. Long-tailed boats with loud motors are not quite the same.

My C contribution is here. Hope you enjoy it.