Monday, August 4, 2008

My Feet


Today I am taking the Shutter Sister's challenge of photographing feet. This challenge is a couple days old, but since I was gone all weekend I just found out about it today.

I love the feel of sand between my toes. I can definitely live without the feeling of sand in other areas of my body, but when it comes to my feet I love it. I love digging my feet deep into the sand and feeling the cool sand fall all around them. I love letting the sand fall between my fingers and onto my feet then feeling it trickle down to the ground. I love moving my feet back and forth across the sand, making a trench as I go. Maybe it is just the relaxing feel of being on the beach, or having the sun envelope me in warmth, whatever it is, I love the sand beneath my feet.

If you are up for a challenge, and you are a girl, go check out the Shutter Sister's blog. I recently found out about their site and the Nikon Flickr Group, and have fallen in love. If you are a woman photographer and want to feel empowered by seeing other woman take wonderful photos then go check them out.
___________________________________________________________________

No comments: