Friday, September 19, 2008

Radiant


I'm so happy to have the hubby home. I tend not to sleep well when he is gone, although the dog growling out the window in the middle of the night doesn't help. There is also a trend of pipes breaking or something flooding when the hubby is gone too. This time the bathroom flooded, last time it was the kitchen, the time before that it was also the kitchen. When is he ever going to learn that he can't leave me here alone. Although, when he is gone I get to watch whatever I want on TV, and eat as much chocolate as I want :)

Thanks for the tips on backlighting, Irene. This is one I took yesterday before I figured out I should be on spot metering :) Not too bad, but I'll move up to trying it on people tomorrow.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi! I love your blog. Your technique page is great! I need to read through them when I have a bit more time. You have some great ideas!

BTW, I also shoot RAW and add fill light when I shot those backlit shots. It brightened up my daughter's face a bit more. I don't know if you use RAW, but it is great for recovering more data when your shot is darker.