Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain, Rain

Go away, and only come back often enough to water my plants for me, but not everyday, and not when it is 55 degrees outside. Please, and thank you.

We have had a lot of this lately, combined with some cold weather. Who knew that it was mid-June already. You could have fooled me. My brain and body thinks it might be April. The only good thing about all of the rain is that I don't have to water my plants. There is nothing good about the cold, nothing at all.

On a happy note, my roses are blooming this year. The previous owners of our house thought that it was a good idea to cut every plant on the entire property down to their roots. (The previous owners did get forclosed on, but that is not the plants' fault.) The roses didn't like that idea and decided to hide out last year, but this year they are back full force. I am so excited, almost makes me forgive the rain, almost.

No comments: