Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Boxes

My house is in boxes. Little boxes packed away in a storage pod. Everything I wanted to keep and move to our new house is in that little pod. A new house we don't have yet (and we won't have it for several months).

My mind is in so many places right now. I typed 3 different blog posts, deleting them all before settling on this one. I am getting the house ready to sell. I am preparing to buy a new house. I am still in school, working on two different projects right now. I am preparing to leave school. So many things to do right now, and not much time left to do it.

I think the thing I am looking forward to the most about moving to a new city is the weight that will be lifted from my shoulders. The house will be sold, the new house will be bought, and my research will be complete. My mind will be free to focus on something new instead of being split into little boxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your moving. I wish I could move there too. Sometimes I think about just driving there.