Friday, September 10, 2010

Alligator Land

I'm not afraid of creepy crawly things. I can pick up a spider with my hands and move him outside (although, I do prefer to use a cup or something to catch him). I used to play with snakes when I was little. My brother, sister and I would catch frogs behind my grandma's house to enter into the frog jumping contest at the fair. None of those things phase me. So, we went to Alligator Adventures in Myrtle Beach to pet the alligators. Aren't they cute :)


One of these things is not like the other. Apparently, alligators don't eat turtles, who knew.


I pet this guy. I had to tackle some kids to get to him, but they lived.


Feeding time.

There were snakes and frogs there too, but I am sad to say I didn't get to hold any of them.



Look at that tongue. Or not, if your too scared he'll come out of the screen and eat you :)


Chillin' on his branch. He's not scary, right?

Anyone left? Or did I scare everyone away? Really, they're not that bad, maybe a little cute even. No? Ok, that's the end of the creepy crawly pictures.

1 comment:

Double D said...

Wow! Cool shots Kim! There are so many exotic creatures that live down here, you'll have a blast photographing them too! DD