Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time Flies

Way back at the end of June, beginning of July (When I took these pictures, and these), I went to North Carolina.  I did much more than just take pictures, but I didn't really mention that part of the trip.  This was my second trip to Jacksonville to visit the little sister.  The whole family went down for Thanksgiving several years ago before that skinny girl moved far away from me to Hawaii.  Now that she is back in the states I get to visit her again.

This time we went to Myrtle Beach.  We had gone last time, but we never made it to the actual beach.  There really isn't much there besides water and sand, but I can't tell people I have been to Myrtle Beach without sticking my toes in the sand.  The lighting was perfect in the shade of the tall buildings, so I had to take out my camera.  Hmm... I guess I didn't do much besides take pictures, did I?

Thanks to Josh, my trusty assistant/brother-in-law, for taking the pictures with me in them.


Me and the sister. We are pretty big dorks when we get together.



Mom was not too happy about taking pictures.


Aren't they cute?



All of us sisters got matching blue star tattoos on our toes several years ago. My tattoo just happens to be on really chubby feet. We will just pretend that they are the cute kind of chubby.


I caught mom off guard. Isn't she pretty.

More from North Carolina coming soon. Be aware, there may be reptiles in future pictures. You have been warned.

No comments: